What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear “LinkedIn”? Most probably, a platform to seek and give jobs. But it has evolved so much over time. Now it is no more just a job portal. LinkedIn has transformed into a platform where business connect with other businesses. It is a great platform to promote your business. It provides many business opportunities to companies. So, do you have a business page of your company on LinkedIn? If not, you are missing out on a huge opportunity of getting good business. In this article, I will tell you how to setup your business page on LinkedIn.
Let’s dig right in
Ways to Setup your Business Page on LinkedIn
LinkedIn provides you with the best opportunities to reach professionals and companies of your industry. All you need to do is target the right and suited followers by creating your business page on LinkedIn to drive more business. First of all, let’s see some requirements you need to fulfil for setting up business page on LinkedIn.
Requirements to setup business page on LinkedIn
Business page on LinkedIn provides you opportunities to build referrals and relationships, generate sales leads, and attract skilled members to join your team. Here are some requirements that you must fulfil in order to set up your business page on LinkedIn
- You have to make sure that you have your personal LinkedIn profile first with your first as well as your last name. Then you can start setting up the page.
- Your profile should be at least 7 day old in order to set up a business page.
- Immediate or all start profile strength is needed.
- You have to have several connections on your profile.
- A current employee of the company can setup a LinkedIn profile and needs to mention the position in the company.
- Company’s email address is needed to send the confirmation as LinkedIn does not send the confirmation mail to alias email address.
Make sure you fulfil all these above mentioned requirements. Once you are done with this, you can start setting up your business page on LinkedIn.
Not sure how to start LinkedIn marketing? Hire Digital Marketing Agency in Singapore.
Steps to Create Business Page on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the best place to start with if you want other people to know about your company. Your LinkedIn business page will make people aware about your company, products, services, and other aspects. Now let’s take a look at steps you have to follow to setup your business page on LinkedIn
- First off, click on Interests located at the top of the homepage.
- After that select Companies option.
- Then you will see a Create a Company Page option on the right of your screen. Click Create from there.
- Now you will be asked to enter the details of your company like Name of your company, Email address, etc.
- Click Continue button to enter the information about your company.
- In case, your email is unconfirmed on your LinkedIn account, you will receive a confirmation mail at the same email address. Then you need to confirm your email address to continue with further steps.
- In case you face any issues while adding the company page, a red error message will appear.
- Once you are done Publishing your page, preview of the company page will not be available as it will go live on the website.
Benefits of Having Business Page on LinkedIn
Setting up a business page on LinkedIn is not a difficult task. But, increasing the number of followers is what companies struggle with. Setting up a business page on LinkedIn page is very helpful and beneficial for your company. It will enhance your reach to your customers and fellow companies in your niche as well. Along with being one of the best job search portal, it is a great place for marketing and promotion as well. Here are some benefits of setting up a business page on LinkedIn
- The most common benefit is that it increases the engagement with your followers.
- Your business page on LinkedIn tells the story of the establishment of your company.
- This can be regarded as the best platform to introduce your products and services to the group of companies or professionals.
- Business page on LinkedIn gives you the individuality and authenticity to your company and services that definitely separates you from others.
- Your business page on LinkedIn also helps in improving the rank of your website in the SERPs.
- LinkedIn is the best place for you if you want to keep the track on the endeavors of your competitors.
- LinkedIn also gives you the platform for establishing the good public image of your company globally and represents your company as trustworthy and reputed organizations.
Wrapping it up
Having a business page on LinkedIn is an important thing if you want to create a strong presence of your business. LinkedIn provides you the best opportunity to display your goods and services in front of professionals from different parts of the world. These were some of the steps that you can follow to setup your business page on LinkedIn.
Need any professional help regarding LinkedIn advertising? Hire Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai.
For more informative and interesting articles, just get in touch with us.